* The postal system
* Letterpress, poetic objects
* Several rivers
* Homesteading, foraging, repair
is a series of anagrammatic poems, each of which is derived from and ends with an endearment.
1. I want to privilege experience of the nonscreened world. Thus I aspire to use the time I spend online wisely.
2. But the forces of distraction are strong.
3. Enter the mnemonic device.
4. And when that one wears off, enter another.
To be more precise, flat-footing on stage while telling a room full of dancers what the next move is